Onboard you will find a custom MEC alnico magnetic pickup and a set of specially designed piezo bridge pickups, which can be blended and controlled with a unique passive mixing system. You can choose between a natural finish, or even opt for one of the classic Warwick coloured oil stains. Lastly, all Triumphs come with chrome hardware.
The tone range is wide and comprehensive, covering everything from the most woody of tones to the nearly synthetic tone that New Age bassists seem to love. Best of all, the Triumph is easy to dial in.
- Available as 4- or 5-string
- Left-handed version without extra charge, only 4-string
- Maple body (hollow milled), AAA-Flamed Maple top (2-piece, bookmatched)
- One piece Flamed Maple neck
- Body rest made of Flamed Maple
- Scale: 1/2 - Eb
- 24 positions
- Magnetic MEC Pickup (neck) and Piezo pickup system (bridge)
- MEC Piezo Buffer electronics
- Finishes: Coloured Oil Finish or Stain High Polish Finish (Stain High Polish Finish with extra charge)
- Triumph tuners
- Chrome hardware
- Just A Nut III
- Weight**: 5,5 kg (4-string), 5,8 kg (5-string)
- Including Warwick "User Kit"
- Including stand and RockBag® for Triumph bass
* no extra charge
Many colour/finish options available.