The Authentic Piano Experience.
2 Gigabytes of Sounds!
Draw from a palette of 88 inspiring factory presets. Hear our new High Definition Japanese Grand (optimized especially for the CUP310/320) and German D Grand, featuring "KSR" - Kurzweil String Resonance and half-damper functionality. Also included are a wide selection of tailored sounds from the Forte®SE such as Harpsichord, Clav, Classic EPs and Celeste.
Download the Manual for a complete list.
Patented FlashPlay® Technology
Flash-Play® powers the CUP310/320 with 2 GB of on-board sample content with zero-loading time, loads of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance.
Choose between a fully-weighted graded hammer-action keyboard (CUP310) or a fully-weighted graded hammer-action with authentic wooden keys (CUP320) for true piano performance. Both mechanisms feature a 3-point velocity sensor.
Modern Cabinet Design
Spinet-stye cabinet available in satin rosewood or white finishes, featuring a built-in music stand, slide-out fallboard and powered by a dual 25 Watt 4-speaker, stereo sound system.
MIDI Song Recorder
An easy-to-use single track song recorder with punch-in facility, allows you to record, perfect and store up to 10 of your own keyboard performances.
Rhythm Accompaniment Patterns & Metronome
Need a beat? Enjoy 69 pre-recorded drum tracks in a variety of styles as well as a traditional metronome to play along with.
Simple and Intuitive Controls
A simple and clear control panel with monochrome LCD permits easy access to all system functions, including sound/rhythm/song selection, transpose as well as split/layer/dual performance modes.
Sustain (with half damper effect), Sostenuto and Soft Pedals standard.
All specifications subject to change without no
Draw from a pallete of 88 inspiring factory presets. Hear our new High Definition Japanese Grand (optimized especially for the CUP320) and German D Grand, featuring KSR Kurzweil String Resonance and half-damper functionality. Also included are a wide selection of tailored sounds from the Forte.SE such as Harpsichord, Clav, 73 Rhodes and Celeste.
- Authentic digital piano
- Keyboard: 88-Note, fully weighted, graded hammer-action with adjustable touch sensitive keys and 3-point velocity sensor
- Keyboard Sensitivity: 10 selectable response levels
- Display: 128 x 64 LCD
- Polyphony: 128 voice
- Preset Programs: 88 expressive sounds including the new German 9' Concert Grand Piano
- General MIDI: No
- Performance Modes: Layer, Split and Dual 44-key operation
- Transpose: Full transposition to any key, +/- two octaves
- Tune: +/- 100 cents
- Effects: Adjustable Reverb
- Drum Patterns: 69 pre-recorded interactive patterns in a variety of styles
- Metronome: Yes with tap tempo and volume adjust
- Recorder/Sequencer: 1-track, 10 song capacity with punch-in recording
- Sound System: Dual 25 Watt 4-speaker, stereo sound system
- Audio I/O for connecting to other amplifiers and inserting audio
- MIDI I/O: MIDI In and Out connectors
- Finish: Satin Rosewood
- Bench: Matching bench included